SIM808 GSM GPRS GPS BT Development Board Module
SIM808 a new generation of GSM, GPRS, GPS, bluetooth (optional)
SIM808 GSM GPRS module is a four frequency for the castle hole encapsulation. Its performance is stable, compact appearance, high cost performance, which can meet the various needs of customers.
SIM808 working frequency for GSM/GPRS / 1800/1900 850/900 MHZ, can realize low-power transmission of voice, SMS and data information.
The four frequency MHZ 850/900/850/900
FTP/HTTP, embedded TCP/UDP protocol
DTMF detection, bluetooth 3.0 (optional), USB interface
Arduino SIM808 shields hardware:
Power interface support 5-20V voltage input, pay attention to the voltage of 5-9V, can provide not less than 2 a power adapter current.
1. Can choose to use through the jumper cap hardware serial port (D0 D1) or software serial port (D7 D8).
2. Support the MICRO SIMCARD.
3. Support four headphone jack (I type).
4. Update SIM800C firmware support via USB or serial port.
5. Can be upgraded to a bluetooth version of the development board.
6. On board TVS diode, SIM card protection IC, two 100 uf tantalum capacitors and so on a variety of ways to make the stable development board performance.
7. Support the lithium battery (3.6-4.2 V) For TTL level serial communication interface. Fully compatible with the Arduino and compatible with other 5 V, 3.3 V, 2.85 V system.
Arduino SIM808 shields software:
By TTL level a serial port communication with external systems, the default is communicated with 5 v system directly. Communicated 3.3 V and 2.85 V, it needs to do a bit of hardware processing.
Communication interface (command) for the AT command, which is control module function to realize the AT command, such as: control module to make calls using ATD * * * * * * *; (* phone number) for each other.Package included:1 x SIM808 GSM GPRS GPS BT Development Board Module For Arduino
When you order from anerthink.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!